LTS Chicago Advisory Board!
<<< Recruiting the 2017 Advisory Board >>>
Are YOU passionate about the LTS community?
Do YOU want to play a more active role in the growth of the organization?
Then we have an opportunity for YOU!
LTS is seeking players to serve on the LTS Chicago Advisory Board, the ONLY Chicago sports league player associate board program. As a member of the Advisory Board, you will represent the mission, core values and beliefs that has built the LTS community to what is it today.
Perks per player:
– $50 to charity of choice upon acceptance
– $50 credit towards LTS team registration for every NEW TEAM recruited
– Complimentary attendance to partner charity events
– LTS apparel and swag items
– Bio of player on website
– Priority team registration
– Preferred league game time requests
– Annual Advisory Board group outing
Requirements per player:
– Play in at least THREE leagues or TWO leagues plus a tournament (Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter)
– Have played in at least FOUR LTS leagues
– Characteristics: Outgoing, have good sportsmanship, passionate about LTS
– Must be knowledgeable about LTS Chicago’s mission and core values
– Be willing to attend an LTS or partner charity event two times a year
– Attend quarterly meetings with Advisory Board and LTS Staff (Date TBD)
– Recruit friends and fellow employees to play in LTS leagues
There will be additional paid opportunities to represent LTS at networking events, promotional booths during festivals and at partner charity events.