- How to pay with a depsosit?: In order to pay a deposit for the team league fee you should register as a team and then make sure the “Divide team player fee among players?” in unchecked. On the payment page the captain will have the option to pay a minimum deposit amount (varies per league)
- How do I designate a teamate? When you are registering as an individual there will be a form field “Teammates” that you can enter names of people you want to be on the same team with. When LTS forms the teams we will ensure you are on the same team
Playing for a Charity
- Do I Have To Be Involved With A Non-Profit To Play? No, you do not have to work for or be a part of a non-profit to play in any of our leagues or tournaments. With that said, ALL are welcome no matter their affiliation or lack of to our “kick-back” events. We do ask that you support a cause when you play rather then just playing for a t-shirt or trophy when you win. Even if you don’t know of any charity in Chicago YOU will after playing in our leagues and hopefully you will see the value and purpose why YOU should support a cause when you play!
- How Does the Donation Process Work?The percent that charities receive is different for every league, tournament and event. When you register, this information will always specified for the league, tournament, or event. In the past, we have donated anywhere from 5% to 100%. This is based on league/tournament size. Normally, we donate 7% off each team registration fee. If your team wins a league/tournament, LTS Chicago will donate a minimum of $250 (every league/tournament is different) to the charity of YOUR team’s choice. Again, the amount donated is based on the participant size and overall operational costs. So, in essence, the MORE people that join a league/tournament, the MORE money that can be donated.
- What is the Donation Process? When you register online, there will be a drop down list of charities(majority Chicago based) to choose from. YOU can choose what organization you want to play for. Select one of the charity options OR enter a charity organization that not present under “pick your own.” A representative from LTS Chicago will then contact you to confirm your charity selection. Upon league or tournament completion, LTS Chicago will donate on your behalf to your teams charity. LTS Chicago will then forward you a copy of the donation receipt for your records.
- What if I Don’t Choose a Charity When Signing Up? LTS Chicago will choose one for you. We will donate to the charity on our website that has received the least amount of support for that tournament/league. We will then send you a confirmation letter with a donation receipt.
- Can My Team Choose Multiple Charities to Support? No. Your team members will support one charity together as a team. Even if you sign up as an individually your team will pick a charity after the first week of league play.
- How Does a Charity Organization Join the LTS Chicago Program? Any locally based Chicago Charity can be a part of the LTS Chicago program. LTS Chicago requires a letter of intent (e-mail or print) sent to Mark@LiveToSupport.com. This will then be followed by a brief phone or in-person meeting with the LTS Chicago team.
Still have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!!